The term real estate not only accounts for real property/real estate but also some tangible aspects as well. The statutes and regulation pertaining to real estate are not only restricted to land but with other immovable structures as well such as buildings, houses, trees and minerals permanently affixed to the land. Besides this, it also consists of benefits, interests, and rights that are legally attached to the real property, this includes certain rights to the air above the particular land and the drill in the ground beneath it. However, the practice area of real estate includes the following issues such as sales, purchases and other transfers of real estate. To handle all these issues amicable, one needs to have a real estate attorney by his/her side, who can guide through the whole process.
- What Is The Platinum Property Transfer System?
- What Is Clear Title? How Might It Affect A Purchase?
- What Are My Duties If I’m Named A Patient Advocate In A Living Will?
- What Things Should I Consider Prior To Selling Or Purchasing A Business?
- What Should I Consider In Deciding To Buy Or Sell A Business?
Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation
(718) 509-6542 | (212) 748-9477 | (914) 228-2055